Monday, March 14, 2011

Lily's Quilts Quilt Along


Lilys Quilts Flickr Group


I'm joining in on Lynne's at Lily's Quilts quilt along.  I'm excited.  I finally worked out how to download the templates so that they would print out the correct size, boy was that difficult. Well once I worked out how to do it it was very easy, too easy. The difficult part was getting my brain to work and to figure out how to do it in the first place.

So now I'm all sorted. I have my fabric.  I'm using what was in my stash, a layer cake of La Petite Ecole by French General, and for the background I'm going to use Kona Charcoal, as I had lots of that in my stash and for the centre circles I'm using Bella Solids Tomato Red.


Now let the fun begin.



2 comments:

  1. Oh no, now I have background fabric envy! Yours is going to rock and I'm so glad you chose the LPE too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Fabric Marg. Cant believe you went stash shopping at Warehouse Marg for this QAL. Well done ! I look forward to seeing how it all progresses.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please leave a comment and please make sure you have reply email set up so I can reply to you.